If you are thinking of supporting our Cycle to the Moon and Save a Dad campaign by organising your own event, please read our recommendations:
- You should be physically fit enough to complete your event but, if you have any doubt about your health or have a medical condition, you should seek advice from your doctor.
- You should not take part if you are feeling unwell.
- Your equipment and clothing should be in roadworthy condition, comply with all relevant and applicable legislation and should be suitable for your event.
- You should wear a helmet at all times whilst doing your event.
- You should seek your parents’ consent if you are under 18.
- You should make sure that you have suitable insurance for your event as Tackle Prostate Cancer’s insurance arrangements do not extend to cover your event.
- You should understand that you enter your challenge at your own risk and Tackle will not be held responsible for any accident, injury or loss to you or anybody taking part in your event, prior to, during or after your event.
- You should collect all your sponsorship money as soon as possible after you have completed your event and make payment to Tackle Prostate Cancer. Please see the Sponsorship Form for more details.
- If you’re cycling indoors or running an indoor cycling group, please read the Indoor Cycling Institute recommendations for best practice, which you can find here.